Digital Marketing Wiki for Beginners
Choose a Career you Love, and You will never have to work a day in your life.” ~ #RanjanJena
And if Digital Marketing is what you are planning as a Career, then here’s a complete A-Z Digital Marketing reference guide for answering or clarifying to any of your questions, doubts or plans.
All about Digital Marketing for a Beginner’s reference;
- About Internet Online Users
- What is Digital Marketing
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Career in Digital Marketing
- Scope of Digital Marketing
- Salary Range in Digital Marketing
- Skills required for Digital Marketing
- About Digital Marketing Course, Syllabus & Eligibility
- Digital Marketing Course Certifications Types
- Digital Marketing Interview Questions
- Digital Marketing Learning Blogs
- Digital Marketing Learning Videos
- Digital Marketing Tools
- How to start with Digital Marketing Project
Let’s now go one-by-one through each of the points;
About Internet Online Users
India is the 2nd largest online market share in the World with over 560 Mn Internet Users, next to China. Coming to mobile phone, Indians have 1.2 Billion subscriptions & downloading 12.3 Billion more apps in 2018 (missing current stats). And with Social Media on the rise, average Indian user spends 17 hours on the platforms each week, more than social media users in United States & China. This is the impact of Online Usage in India, and so, an encouragement to all those who are planning to pursue a career in digital marketing. Few articles for reference;
What is Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Kya Hai; Click the link to have a 360 degree approach to the meaning of Digital Marketing. This one article is enough to give a complete information of digital marketing for any beginner’s understanding.
Benefits of Digital Marketing (straight to the point)
- Cost-effective marketing channels to reach maximum audience
- Target ideal buyers in most specific ways using different digital marketing channels within targeted budget & resources
- Easily & quick adapt to new strategy & technique for better results
- With digital marketing, you can track & measure everything to know, what works or not?
- You can now show up your services on Google Maps as well as engage with your Mobile customer through online medium
Career in Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing as a career stands great from the point of;
- Adaptability by Every Business
- Growth Opportunity
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Salary Range & Growth
Refer the link for more info; Career in Digital Marketing in India
Scope of Digital Marketing
Scope is a very fluid concept, never static! The career that might be soaring high today in the job market may fade away in the near future, and a career that completely unknown or unpopular, may bloom into a high-demanding job as time passes!
Fields like Data Science/Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Big Data, Digital Marketing, Adobe Analytics, Amazon Ads, Programmatic Ads etc., which didn’t even exist a decade back, are today among the top emerging careers. Hence, choose a specialization where your passion lies, and the scope will be created for it over time.
With regards to Digital Marketing, there’s a huge scope in the market provided you exhibit the necessary skillset to fit in;
- Good in English Language (verbal & written)
- Being Creative & Analytical
- Understanding marketing Concept
- Computer Savvy
Salary Range in Digital Marketing
Here’s a screenshot of the expected salary in digital marketing career based on years of experience.
|Years of Experience||Salary (in Lacs per Annum)|
|Intern||10K to 15K per Month|
|0 to 1||1.5 – 3 Lacs|
|1 to 3||3 to 5 Lacs|
|3 to 5||5 to 8 Lacs|
|5 to 10||8 to 15 Lacs|
|10 & Above||15 Lacs & Above|
Skills Required in Digital Marketing
It will be a big advantage, if you can concentrate on equipping yourself with the following skills to start with digital marketing;
- English (both written & verbal)
- MS-Office majorly MS-Excel (Shortcuts, Formulas, Vlookup & Pivot Table)
- Typing Speed (min 35 Words per Min to give speed to your work completion)
- Good with Reasoning Skills; Being good in Analytics thinking
- Creative & Designing Knowledge (Photoshop, CorelDraw or Illustrator)
- Development Knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Internet Savvy
About Digital Marketing Course, Syllabus, Eligibility
Click the link for all info on; What all beginners should know about Digital Marketing Course & it’s attributes?
Digital Marketing Certifications Type
- Click to Know the complete details of, different certifications in Online Marketing
Digital Marketing Interview Questions
Click the link to refer all the required questions relating to Digital Marketing specializations;
Digital Marketing Learning Blogs
Follow the link to find the list of different Digital Marketing blog articles for beginner’s reference in one single place.
Digital Marketing Learning Videos
You can also refer the YouTube Channel link for referring; All free live videos on Digital Marketing learning
Digital Marketing Tools
We’ve listed out the best digital marketing tool for building proficiency by every beginner to perform best in their digital marketing work.
How to start with Digital Marketing Project?
Here’s multiple live sessions videos from Ranjan Jena to have a strategic start with your digital marketing project work for successful deliverables;
(If like it, comment ^ Subscribe)
- How to start with Digital Marketing Project?
- How to start with PPC Google AdWords Project?
- How to start with SEO Project?
- How to Strategize Social Media Marketing?
I’ve tried to link all my important articles & videos that will guide & educate you the best in taking up Digital Marketing career from scratch for a successful start.
You can always connect me online to help you with your digital marketing learnings. Or join eMarket Education Digital Marketing Training Insitute to experience the best training impartment in Digital Marketing course either by opting for Online or Classroom training. Click the below link for referring the complete details;
About eMarket Education Digital Marketing Institute
eMarket Education Achievements
Digital Marketing Course Reviews Testimonials
Digital Marketing Conclusion:
Ranjan Jena, a digital marketing passioneer with 14+ years experience in Digital Marketing and being the Founder & CEO of eMarket Education, is actively involved in imparting extensive digital marketing education to individuals while being reputed for one-of-the-best Pay Per Click Google AdWords trainer in the Industry.
Happy to connect with Ranjan Jena on;
Follow on Facebook | Follow on Twitter | Follow on LinkedIn | Subscribe to YouTube Channel