A Bounce Rate Analysis include the following steps;
1) Analyze the source of the visit –> Testing different ads based on the source stats
2) Analyze the keywords –> Test match types and negative keywords
3) Analyze the campaign funnel –> Test new ads and landing page variations
4) Analyze the timing –> Test lowering bids on different days of the week and different times of the day
5) Analyze the landing page design and layout –> Test different colors, buttons, images & page layouts.
6) Analyze the Call-to-Action –> Test different types of call to action and the wording of such call to action on the landing pages
7) Analyze special offers –> Test various types of specials & discounts (whether % or $ works better)
8) Analyze the internal navigation –> Test additional navigational options on your landing pages to check improvement in overall results
10) Analyze YOUR customers –> Test by including surveys on your site or via email, ask your customer advisory board, or conduct focus groups
Bounce Rate analysis as a regular process will help you capture the right audience with the right message in the right way, and drive further account growth.